Food, Fuel and Fun!
- Gresford Bowling Club is a 2 minute stroll away with the Little Pan Restaurant offering a full Chinese menu. There are regular raffles and the occasional special event.
- The Beatty Hotel is 4 doors along from the Club and offers a great bistro menu with a terrace deck to just sit and chill for a while. Check our noticeboard for live performances and other events.
- Twin Rivers Cafe is next to the Beatty Hotel and offers a full breakfast and lunch menu that you can enjoy inside the cafe or al fresco on the veranda. (Check out our Noticeboard for menus).
- A short drive over the hill to Gresford and you will find the Gresford Takeaway Store offering a full takeaway menu including pizza along with an eat-in cafe. (Check out our Noticeboard for menus).
- Gresford Meats (between the Club and the Pub) does a Camper pack if you prefer to cook your own on our free gas BBQ's. He usually has a range of flavoured sausages to tempt your taste buds.
- Not far from the Beatty you will find the local Foodworks with a great range of fresh produce and groceries to make your meal a feast and stock up the pantry.
- East Gresford Post Office is opposite the Foodworks and offers all the usual Post Ofiice things and as a bonus it is chokked to the rafters with a range of gift ideas, novelties, art, craft and cards to suit any occasion.
- Gresford Garage & Rural is just up the hill on Durham Road and offer full mechanical services if you need them or when you are ready to leave us they will make sure you are fueled up and ready to go.